Re: clear channel buys amfm

I dont like this at all. IMHO, Clear Channel's stations
are not all that great. Most of CC's station's in my opinion
leave alot to be desired. (WNNZ in Westfield) for example.
Even though its not radio, I really think that stations like
WXXA, in Albany, NY are cheesy and downright low in some of
their buissness practices. (they excersise their must carry syndication power on Berkshire Cable systems). I really wish
the FCC would put a stop to this mass major group ownership.
and maybe review all its broadcast regulations and create some new ones which promote local ownership.

--MIKE

Get your own free email account from
http://www.wjbq.com